Lobero.com receives a fresh, new, and mobile-friendly makeover
We’ve got a live sneak peek of the newly-redesigned Lobero.com up now, featuring: New Logos! New Features! New ways to get involved with the Lobero! Now Mobile-Friendly!
We’ve taken a new approach to the logo & color scheme, which includes a nod to bright spanish tiles and the eight-pointed Andalusian star design used throughout the theatre. This new look ties in the Lobero Theatre’s classic Spanish Revival architecture and fun, vibrant spirit in a contemporary way.
And, did I mention new features?! Look for:
- New ways to sort and find events! Search by date range, genre or artist.
- Heard a name of an artist, but, not sure if they’re for you? Check out related events, which should put any unfamiliar names in perspective.
- New, bigger icons make the site fun and easy to navigate on mobile devices.
- Simplified navigation and static footer includes important links without digging.
- Run-of-site calendar expands to a nice, wide view when opened. Another great feature to view on your iPad.
- The new site takes advantage of interactive content, such as blog and social media feeds throughout, which will keep things fresh.
- Take a few minutes and meet our sponsors. We receive needed support from area businesses and culinary geniuses, which means so much to us that we wanted to enhance their presence with larger logos and click-thru capabilities to learn more about them and visit their websites.
- Connect with us. All of our content and feeds in one place, so you’ll never miss a beat.
- New advertising opportunities are coming up for theatre clients or potential sponsors looking to advertise online. Email Angie in marketing to find out more.
Over the next few weeks we’ll be updating our calendar and adding new events. Stay tuned for the announcement of the full Lobero LIVE lineup, and more info about the Lobero’s upcoming Encore Season.
Single tickets will go on sale for all Lobero LIVE events on November 14.