Map & Directions
The Lobero Theatre is centrally located in downtown Santa Barbara at the corner of Anacapa and Canon Perdido Streets.
33 E Canon Perdido St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- From the North or South, take US 101 to the Carrillo Street exit.
- At the end of the exit ramp, go East (left if from the North, right if from the South) at the traffic light.
- Proceed six blocks and cross State Street. Make the next right turn onto Anacapa Street (one way).
- The Lobero is located one block down on the right with parking available in City lot #9 which is a right turn off Anacapa before reaching Canon Perdido.
- If just dropping off audience members, go to Canon Perdido, turn right and stop at the temporary loading zone directly in front of the theatre. We recommend customers not park in front of this zone to make purchases, as Police officers have been known to ticket such occurrences.
- Parking is available in City Lot #9, which is a right turn off Anacapa, between Carrillo and Canon Perdido streets.
- Valet parking is available across Canon Perdido from the Lobero, entry is on Anacapa between Canon Perdido and De la Guerra streets.
- Additional parking lots are also located along Anacapa Street: City Lot 8 (between Figueroa and Carrillo) and City Lot 10 (between Ortega and Cota).
- To drop off audience members, go to Canon Perdido, turn right and stop at the temporary loading zone (white curb) directly in front of the theatre.
- This is a no-parking zone. Please be considerate of other patrons and refrain from parking in front of this zone to make ticket purchases.
“The Lobero is magical! The venue and seats were beautiful and the staff made us feel so welcome.”Survey Response